I was taught by Lesbians


In high school my girlfriend worked for her mom at the Walden Bookstore at the Westroads Mall. I would often come and visit Pat about an hour before closing to see her and use the bookstore as a library of sorts, concentrating on the art books when the doors were locked and she was closing out the cash register. I learned a lot, boy did I learn a lot.

The book “Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask” was released in June of 1969 and quickly become a best seller. With its bright yellow cover and subject matter it soon became one I studied with keen interest while waiting for Pat to get off of work.

Some of the “hush-hush” subjects covered in the book were sexual intercourse, masturbation, and other sexual acts. It wasn't a “How-to” book - it just covered everything we wanted to know. Well, actually the things I wanted to know were covered in the books stacked under the tables at the bookstore. If you didn’t know they were there, you probably would never find them. Since my girlfriend worked there she clued me in on where to find them.

The books I am talking about were the classics like “Lady Chatterly's Lover”, and through diligent study and practice I mastered the techniques so well that girls must have thought I was taught by lesbians. I have to make a disclaimer here because Pat’s mom may read this. Pat and I made a vow to remain virgins until our wedding night. But, there were other things that could be done, although I can neither confirm nor deny that we did.

One day while cleaning Pat’s mom found the book “Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex but Were Afraid to Ask” hidden in a stack of books in the family room. She assumed it was Pat’s as she was the oldest daughter. When Pat got home from work her mom asked her in a very stern voice what she was doing with such a book. Pat as always told her the truth and did so this time: “I don’t know anything about it - it’s not mine”. Her mom knew that Pat was not one to be able to tell a lie and let it go at that.

Her mom has a very hard time apologizing, and it must have been hard for mom to ever admit that she found out that her husband had bought the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to register... I just need to approve comments to avoid spam.